Welcome to the Agency Hacker guest blogging team! We are thrilled to have you. Please read our editorial policy carefully.
Our standards are high, but that’s likely why you’re interested in participating and we are happy to have you. We offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Agency Hacker’s blog is not only an up and coming blog resource for PR, marketing and community management professionals, but it also is your go-to resource for in-depth marketing articles, influencer interviews and independent tech product reviews.
Here is some helpful information and important guidelines required for every article submitted to Agency Hacker’s blog:
Original Work Required
We’re always on the lookout for unique, relevant well-written posts – please no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
Agency Hacker strives to create original marketing related content for its community and does not republish old content. You may repost a snippet of your Agency Hacker post to a personal blog with a link back to the rest of the post on Agency Hacker’s 30 days after your blog post is published on Agency Hacker.
Any post you submit for publication is subject to a Copyscape review to ensure it meets our requirements of having been previously unpublished.
Our Intended Audience
Our audience includes marketers, PR professionals, social media and community managers, small businesses owners and entrepreneurs. They want to hear about the latest SEO tools, marketing news and interviews as well as tactics on how to implement strategy.
Editorial Policy | Types of Content
- How To Article
- Round Up Articles
- Case Studies
- Product Reviews
- Marketing Influencer Interviews
Editorial Policy | Formatting Requirements
- Use short concise sentences.
- 1000+ words preferably.
- Use subheadings to break up your sections. Bolded subheadings and titles make it easier for our audience to read.
- Proper grammar and spelling are a MUST.
- You may include any number of links pointing to relevant supporting authority websites. You may however, only include one (1) link pointing back to your own or your client’s website within the article text. There will be NO AFFILIATE links allowed.
- If possible, try to cross reference at least one Agency Hacker blog per article to help our readers dig deeper.
- We will provide a relevant stock image for the article featured image. Any images or graphics you provide within the article itself must be high-quality and at least 800px wide.
Editorial Policy | Suggested Headlines
Having a good headline is KEY as it really helps to sell your post to our audience and drive traffic.
Editorial Policy | Some ideas for headlines:
- How to…
- Why you should…
- Lists (7 Tools, 6 Ways, 5 Tips, 4 Things, 3 Mistakes, 5 Benefits, etc.)
- Convey a strong sense of urgency
- Adjectives: New, Essential, Hot, Must-‐Have, Great, Helpful, Simple, Easy, Free, etc.
- Negative headlines seem to work so long as there’s a call to action.
For more headline tips, check out this article.
Editorial Policy | Engaging the Community
You will be notified prior to publication when your article will be published. Check the blog regularly throughout the day of publication and respond to comments. Tweet a link to your blog post on the Agency Hacker blog.
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Agency Hacker, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Tech Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Web Design & Development Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Digital Marketing Guest Post Articles
- General Business Marketing Guest Post Articles
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link using the form on our Contact Page. For questions regarding this editorial policy, please reach out to us directly, using one of the methods below.
Roseville, MN 55113
Email: [email protected]
View our editorial policy
Visit Agency Hacker’s Sitemap
Meet the team at Agency Hackers
About Agency Hacker:
Agency Hacker is a project dedicated to helping agency start-up’s, by providing information related to starting and growing a marketing agency.
Agency Hacker is reader and viewer supported. When you buy through links on our site, Agency Hacker may earn an affiliate commission. Agency Hacker participates in affiliate marketing programs through vendors we trust, and would never offer a product that hasn’t been used and tested by our agency.
We believe in providing the best solutions for our readers and viewers, and will never sacrifice quality for potential revenue. Should you decide to click one of our links to a participating affiliate marketing vendor, we may earn a small commission for assisting that vendor with their sales process. We use our affiliate marketing relationship with vendors to help keep our content free, and to constantly improve the platform used to bring you great content.